Supply chain disruptions, manufacturing delays and price increases have put cumulative pressure on B2B operations around the world. Right now, e-commerce is at an all-time high. According to DHL, the B2B e-commerce market is expected to increase by more than 70% by 2027. Zimmi’s notable features include:
- B2B research takes center stage. Today’s search engines cater primarily to consumers and focus on a single country. This makes them less than ideal for B2B organizations that have to cross many international borders. Zimmi.com is strictly B2B focused to ensure advertiser clicks are verified buyers from businesses, government agencies or non-profit organizations. Zimmi can verify that buyers using the search engine are legitimate and have been properly vetted.
- Provides instant flexibility for supply chain navigation. From zippers and buttons to chips and paper, nearly every industry has seen its supply chain pushed to its limits, if not beyond, in the last 18 months. Logistics pressures and supply chain disruptions will continue to weigh on B2B buyers, and Zimmi is positioned to help teams quickly change course and build new relationships with trusted sellers around the world.
- Find what matters most. Zimmi.com users can search, sort and filter vendors and suppliers based on their organization’s unique needs and priorities. This includes country, regional radius, past user ratings, prices and more.
- Go global, for real. Zimmi.com includes businesses from 200 countries, so location limitations simply don’t exist. If you are a buyer based in the heart of United States and want to compare suppliers in the southwest Asia and India with just a few clicks, Zimmi.com powers it all in one place.
- A game level area. Zimmi.com was designed to be a fair and equitable research platform. Regardless of advertising spend, all sponsors on Zimmi.com are consistently rotated for top spots in search results. This means that the competition for clicks, eyes and conversion remains as fair as possible.
“For too long, B2B organizations have been challenged to compete for brand visibility, clicks and conversion on popular B2C search engines. Everything changes today, because now you can Zimmi!” noted Thi Thi Hoang, President of Zimmi.com. “The search engine integrates third-party vendor verification and proprietary AI technology algorithms to help businesses of all sizes search in a secure ecosystem with the confidence that every buyer click and seller login is a trust trail.”
Even as a startup, customer experience and data ethics are at the heart of what Zimmi.com brings to the global marketplace. Zimmi’s team of world-class data scientists continuously leverages artificial intelligence and machine learning to mine and mine data assets that are offered at a competitive price and with meticulous care to meet confidentiality and ethical standards.
“Data monetization – through one-time data purchases, ongoing subscriptions, and/or data usage licenses – is intended to help businesses make more confident decisions, optimize predictive models, increase productivity and increase return on investment,” said mike quaid, co-founder and director of Zimmi.com. “This strategy only works if we earn and maintain the trust of our buyers and sellers – which is why it is central to everything we do.”
Zimmi.com also offers online community resources and tools, such as free e-learning courses, industry reports, trending articles, special offers and more. For more information about Zimmi.com, registering your organization, demoing the platform and/or claiming your free account, please visit www.zimmi.com. To see how Zimmi works, learn more here.
Zimmi.com is a global search engine and hub dedicated to helping businesses connect with other businesses and organizations around the world. The Zimmi search engine and hub is strictly business-to-business (B2B) in a verified environment to qualify both buyers and sellers, ensuring advertiser clicks are verified buyers from businesses, government agencies or organizations non-profit.